Connect with me!
- Doubt can only be removed by action. #ogilvycannes #inspiration pinterest.com/pin/2296132809… 3 days ago
- Chinese spirits..aka why I couldn't study yesterday #白酒 #端午节 #china #alcohol instagram.com/p/aessgqnseD/ 6 days ago
- How brunch, PB&J & diet soft drinks became so popular #food nytimes.com/packages/html/… via @nytimes 1 week ago
- The #bromance continues RT @weigu Chinese netizens likened Xi and Obama to Pooh and Tiger. http://t.co/W9ELOLUPkm 1 week ago
- When your Friday night literally turns to shit... #apartmentfloodedwithseweragewater 1 week ago
- Reverse oreo? 'Golden Oreos' w chocolate stuffing are delicious! #nom #china instagram.com/p/aQawh8HsYZ/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: CBD
Like a steady steam train, the food truck phenom. has been slowly heading towards Sydney. We could see the dizzy drama of its entry a mile away and it’s created a buzz amongst foodies unheard of since the dawn of Masterchef- and now, it’s finally rolled into town. Continue reading
I Cocktail classes seem to be the promo du jour and a few weeks ago, I signed up to attend one at Grasshopper. Sure, it’s fun to learn something new but let’s get our priorities straight: Free alcohol? Yes, please.
The irony of a bar at the end of Temperance lane is kind of hilarious to me. But enough on what may or may not have been accidental humour.
This lychee martini is a sweet and refreshing drink… Continue reading