Connect with me!
- TRUTH. Dear sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, now I seriously can't get enough of you. via @WolfpackAlan 5 days ago
- Cheers from Beijing! @RedLanternViet @slowfoodozz @huyenlinh_2 @TheFishyThings @Nicoleabradshaw @Motonosity @ScreamingChoke 5 days ago
- RT @PRDaily: 8 questions to ask before any media interview bit.ly/168GVRO 1 week ago
- Clearly the best zombie costume ever. Clearly. instagram.com/p/Y6t88CHsdT/ 2 weeks ago
- Back in #Beijing after visiting cave dwellings in Shanxi..where apparently wifi is a crucial technology but indoor plumbing is not. #travel 2 weeks ago
- Brilliant segment from @TheDailyShow re: Gun Control & Australia #american #comedy #whoopdedo via @pedestriandaily pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-… 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Bakery
PappaRoti is a Malaysian franchise that has been trending across Sydney in the past year.
Sans branding, its main product is known as a Mexican bun, which comprises of a sweet bun with a salted butter centre and a crunchy coffee coating. I love salty-sweet flavours (mmm…Oreo) and the fluffiness of the bun is a great contrast with the crispy coffee shell. It’s a pretty delicious offering but the sweet dessert can’t be eaten every day. Continue reading