Connect with me!
- TRUTH. Dear sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, now I seriously can't get enough of you. via @WolfpackAlan 1 week ago
- Cheers from Beijing! @RedLanternViet @slowfoodozz @huyenlinh_2 @TheFishyThings @Nicoleabradshaw @Motonosity @ScreamingChoke 1 week ago
- RT @PRDaily: 8 questions to ask before any media interview bit.ly/168GVRO 1 week ago
- Clearly the best zombie costume ever. Clearly. instagram.com/p/Y6t88CHsdT/ 2 weeks ago
- Back in #Beijing after visiting cave dwellings in Shanxi..where apparently wifi is a crucial technology but indoor plumbing is not. #travel 3 weeks ago
- Brilliant segment from @TheDailyShow re: Gun Control & Australia #american #comedy #whoopdedo via @pedestriandaily pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Burger
How had I not heard of this place? Whether it’s buns made to look like pigs or 30cm high ice-cream cones, I love eating novelty food.
The quirky thing about Killa Burger is the gargantuan size of its- you guessed it- burgers. There’s the regular size too but at 30 cm in diameter, the ‘killa’ size barely fits in a cake box and is actually comparable to the huge cakes you find at the bakery. You know, the type that feeds you, some siblings, your parents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and still you somehow have a slice or two left to take to the neighbour. Continue reading