Connect with me!
- Doubt can only be removed by action. #ogilvycannes #inspiration pinterest.com/pin/2296132809… 3 days ago
- Chinese spirits..aka why I couldn't study yesterday #白酒 #端午节 #china #alcohol instagram.com/p/aessgqnseD/ 6 days ago
- How brunch, PB&J & diet soft drinks became so popular #food nytimes.com/packages/html/… via @nytimes 1 week ago
- The #bromance continues RT @weigu Chinese netizens likened Xi and Obama to Pooh and Tiger. http://t.co/W9ELOLUPkm 1 week ago
- When your Friday night literally turns to shit... #apartmentfloodedwithseweragewater 1 week ago
- Reverse oreo? 'Golden Oreos' w chocolate stuffing are delicious! #nom #china instagram.com/p/aQawh8HsYZ/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Chinese
There are plenty of traditional fried rice recipes floating around the Internet. Here’s another (with lap chang sausages)! Continue reading
Living in China has certainly made me want to cook more Asian food. Luckily for me, most recipes are quick and easy! Tomatoes and eggs can be found in almost every restaurant- large or small. It’s no wonder when it only takes a few minutes to throw together! Continue reading
My family and I have been going to Golden Century for years. I’ve spent birthdays, Mother’s Days, Father’s Days, anniversaries and countless other occasions at the restaurant- and always with a couple of my favourite dishes: lobster sashimi and garlic butter snow crab.
So when I was invited to the opening of the newest restaurant by The Golden Century Group at The Star, I was excited to go along. Continue reading