Connect with me!
- TRUTH. Dear sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, now I seriously can't get enough of you. via @WolfpackAlan 1 week ago
- Cheers from Beijing! @RedLanternViet @slowfoodozz @huyenlinh_2 @TheFishyThings @Nicoleabradshaw @Motonosity @ScreamingChoke 1 week ago
- RT @PRDaily: 8 questions to ask before any media interview bit.ly/168GVRO 1 week ago
- Clearly the best zombie costume ever. Clearly. instagram.com/p/Y6t88CHsdT/ 2 weeks ago
- Back in #Beijing after visiting cave dwellings in Shanxi..where apparently wifi is a crucial technology but indoor plumbing is not. #travel 3 weeks ago
- Brilliant segment from @TheDailyShow re: Gun Control & Australia #american #comedy #whoopdedo via @pedestriandaily pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Restaurant
My family and I have been going to Golden Century for years. I’ve spent birthdays, Mother’s Days, Father’s Days, anniversaries and countless other occasions at the restaurant- and always with a couple of my favourite dishes: lobster sashimi and garlic butter snow crab.
So when I was invited to the opening of the newest restaurant by The Golden Century Group at The Star, I was excited to go along. Continue reading