Connect with me!
- TRUTH. Dear sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, now I seriously can't get enough of you. via @WolfpackAlan 6 days ago
- Cheers from Beijing! @RedLanternViet @slowfoodozz @huyenlinh_2 @TheFishyThings @Nicoleabradshaw @Motonosity @ScreamingChoke 6 days ago
- RT @PRDaily: 8 questions to ask before any media interview bit.ly/168GVRO 1 week ago
- Clearly the best zombie costume ever. Clearly. instagram.com/p/Y6t88CHsdT/ 2 weeks ago
- Back in #Beijing after visiting cave dwellings in Shanxi..where apparently wifi is a crucial technology but indoor plumbing is not. #travel 3 weeks ago
- Brilliant segment from @TheDailyShow re: Gun Control & Australia #american #comedy #whoopdedo via @pedestriandaily pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-… 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Dessert
… if there’s a fine line between brilliance and madness, the folks at N2 Extreme Gelato found it…and subsequently built their shop on it. Continue reading
I only had a few days in Sydney during my most recent visit but did manage to finally graduate (hurrah!), squeeze in some beach time, and hang out with some of my good buds. Oh, and eat. Lots.
And nary a person was going to stop me from indulging in one of my yearly traditions, Sugar Hit. A creature of quirky habits, I’ve only ever attended the Sugar Hit events hosted at Sydney’s hotels but as a way to drink in as much of my beloved city as possible, I was happy to go along to a restaurant with a Harbour view. Continue reading
I admit it. I rarely venture from King St when I dine in Newtown. It’s a little closed-minded of me, I know but given the overabundance of choices on the main strip, I’ve never had the urge to wander. Black Star Pastry was my first foray into the urban unknown. Continue reading
Think you’ve had good pancakes? Think again.
In the lead up to Pancake Day / Shrove Tuesday, Nutella released a series of recipes that featured it’s prime product, a hazelnut-chocolate spread.
Thinking they weren’t decadent enough, I adapted one to invent my own. Continue reading
Cheesecake madness.. How madness unfolds: Wednesday: Wake up at 3am thinking about cheesecake…. Continue reading
Strathfield is Koreatown no more! With the opening of new restaurants over the past few months, this Inner-West suburb has become somewhat of a multicultural foodie destination.
The most recent addition is Noggi, a fro-yo & desserts store. The problem is: Strathfield already has a fro-yo joint, Moochi…on the same block. Continue reading