Connect with me!
- TRUTH. Dear sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, now I seriously can't get enough of you. via @WolfpackAlan 1 week ago
- Cheers from Beijing! @RedLanternViet @slowfoodozz @huyenlinh_2 @TheFishyThings @Nicoleabradshaw @Motonosity @ScreamingChoke 1 week ago
- RT @PRDaily: 8 questions to ask before any media interview bit.ly/168GVRO 1 week ago
- Clearly the best zombie costume ever. Clearly. instagram.com/p/Y6t88CHsdT/ 2 weeks ago
- Back in #Beijing after visiting cave dwellings in Shanxi..where apparently wifi is a crucial technology but indoor plumbing is not. #travel 3 weeks ago
- Brilliant segment from @TheDailyShow re: Gun Control & Australia #american #comedy #whoopdedo via @pedestriandaily pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Events
My family and I have been going to Golden Century for years. I’ve spent birthdays, Mother’s Days, Father’s Days, anniversaries and countless other occasions at the restaurant- and always with a couple of my favourite dishes: lobster sashimi and garlic butter snow crab.
So when I was invited to the opening of the newest restaurant by The Golden Century Group at The Star, I was excited to go along. Continue reading
I Cocktail classes seem to be the promo du jour and a few weeks ago, I signed up to attend one at Grasshopper. Sure, it’s fun to learn something new but let’s get our priorities straight: Free alcohol? Yes, please.
The irony of a bar at the end of Temperance lane is kind of hilarious to me. But enough on what may or may not have been accidental humour.
This lychee martini is a sweet and refreshing drink… Continue reading
Even though a lot of food bloggers (myself included) are writing for self-satisfaction and self-expression, I can say from my own experience, it’s wonderful to know that others out there are reading and appreciating your site….whether you’re looking to monetise your blog or just want that little esteem boost that will motivate you to pen your next post, SEO is important. Continue reading
It’s 11am on a Saturday and I can’t believe I’m attending a cocktail tasting….without having had breakfast. But never mind my state, I’m pretty sure others have shown up a little hungover. Continue reading
Taste of Sydney kicks off next Thurs and on Tues, I was lucky enough to have a quick preview of what’s on offer this year in a crazy restaurant-hopping excursion. Unfortunately, I didn’t have my DSLR so forgive me for the … Continue reading