Connect with me!
- TRUTH. Dear sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, now I seriously can't get enough of you. via @WolfpackAlan 6 days ago
- Cheers from Beijing! @RedLanternViet @slowfoodozz @huyenlinh_2 @TheFishyThings @Nicoleabradshaw @Motonosity @ScreamingChoke 6 days ago
- RT @PRDaily: 8 questions to ask before any media interview bit.ly/168GVRO 1 week ago
- Clearly the best zombie costume ever. Clearly. instagram.com/p/Y6t88CHsdT/ 2 weeks ago
- Back in #Beijing after visiting cave dwellings in Shanxi..where apparently wifi is a crucial technology but indoor plumbing is not. #travel 3 weeks ago
- Brilliant segment from @TheDailyShow re: Gun Control & Australia #american #comedy #whoopdedo via @pedestriandaily pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-… 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: sydney
… if there’s a fine line between brilliance and madness, the folks at N2 Extreme Gelato found it…and subsequently built their shop on it. Continue reading
I only had a few days in Sydney during my most recent visit but did manage to finally graduate (hurrah!), squeeze in some beach time, and hang out with some of my good buds. Oh, and eat. Lots.
And nary a person was going to stop me from indulging in one of my yearly traditions, Sugar Hit. A creature of quirky habits, I’ve only ever attended the Sugar Hit events hosted at Sydney’s hotels but as a way to drink in as much of my beloved city as possible, I was happy to go along to a restaurant with a Harbour view. Continue reading
My family and I have been going to Golden Century for years. I’ve spent birthdays, Mother’s Days, Father’s Days, anniversaries and countless other occasions at the restaurant- and always with a couple of my favourite dishes: lobster sashimi and garlic butter snow crab.
So when I was invited to the opening of the newest restaurant by The Golden Century Group at The Star, I was excited to go along. Continue reading
Like a steady steam train, the food truck phenom. has been slowly heading towards Sydney. We could see the dizzy drama of its entry a mile away and it’s created a buzz amongst foodies unheard of since the dawn of Masterchef- and now, it’s finally rolled into town. Continue reading
I drink a lot of coffee. I prefer it when it’s good but sometimes it’s bad. And sometimes it’s curiously bad. Continue reading
I admit it. I rarely venture from King St when I dine in Newtown. It’s a little closed-minded of me, I know but given the overabundance of choices on the main strip, I’ve never had the urge to wander. Black Star Pastry was my first foray into the urban unknown. Continue reading
I Cocktail classes seem to be the promo du jour and a few weeks ago, I signed up to attend one at Grasshopper. Sure, it’s fun to learn something new but let’s get our priorities straight: Free alcohol? Yes, please.
The irony of a bar at the end of Temperance lane is kind of hilarious to me. But enough on what may or may not have been accidental humour.
This lychee martini is a sweet and refreshing drink… Continue reading
It’s 11am on a Saturday and I can’t believe I’m attending a cocktail tasting….without having had breakfast. But never mind my state, I’m pretty sure others have shown up a little hungover. Continue reading