Connect with me!
- Doubt can only be removed by action. #ogilvycannes #inspiration pinterest.com/pin/2296132809… 3 days ago
- Chinese spirits..aka why I couldn't study yesterday #白酒 #端午节 #china #alcohol instagram.com/p/aessgqnseD/ 6 days ago
- How brunch, PB&J & diet soft drinks became so popular #food nytimes.com/packages/html/… via @nytimes 1 week ago
- The #bromance continues RT @weigu Chinese netizens likened Xi and Obama to Pooh and Tiger. http://t.co/W9ELOLUPkm 1 week ago
- When your Friday night literally turns to shit... #apartmentfloodedwithseweragewater 1 week ago
- Reverse oreo? 'Golden Oreos' w chocolate stuffing are delicious! #nom #china instagram.com/p/aQawh8HsYZ/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: westfield
I hate salad. It’s a pantomime meal. Leafy greens can’t really be chewed nor do they exhibit any strong flavour. Salads are boring.
But on the way home from the gym last week, starving and drained, I craved some sustenance. Continue reading →